Sydney CBD Based
C$200,000 + super + bonus
Global Financial Services Company
Working for one of the world’s leading banks and partnering directly with the business, this is a rare opportunity to design and build a ‘best practice’ management information and analytics function.
Leading a team of 10, you will:
- Develop, implement and maintain the divisional planning, management information and analytics function
- Ensure all scheduled reports are accurate and completed to deadline
- Conduct regular reviews of existing capability in order to meet new business requirements
- Identify and manage ad-hoc reporting as required
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of the function
- Contribute to the annual divisional operating plan
- Maintain strong relationships both locally and on a global scale
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a track record of mentoring and leading a team a team of high-performers. Minimally Degree qualified (in a business related discipline), you will possess at least 5 years relevant experience within a management information and analytics function , and perhaps be looking to step up to leading a larger team. Strong communication and stakeholder management skill are of course essential.
With a global workforce of over a quarter of a million people and offices in more than 80 countries, this is an organisation that can offer unrivalled global career opportunities.
To register your interest in similar opportunities please contact Stonewater Consulting Group quoting reference SCG1528 or email your CV to email@example.com.